If you have ever wondered how to lose weight fast, you’ve probably heard of temporary diet and exercise plans such as P90X, Slim in 6, the 5 Factor Diet, and others that use specific numbers implying that you will lose significant amounts of weight in this amount of time.
There are also diet pills that claim to help you to lose 7 pounds in 7 days, 30 pounds in 30 days, and other appealing and yet sometimes ridiculous numbers.
This being said, who can you trust? And more importantly how can you lose weight fast? You can actually find a lot of great products to really help you lose weight fast at howtoloseweightfast.net
Well, you should always be patient. Real and lasting weight loss takes time, and frankly most that claim to help you to lose weight fast either get rid of water weight(which is extremely temporary), don’t help you to lose weight at all, or they are extremely dangerous. Crossfit is a prime example, with some experiencing rhabdomyolysis or a rapid breakdown of the skeletal system. So if you are looking to lose weight fast, I can give you a few basic tips.
1. Detoxify your body!-I find that most diet pills claiming to help you to lose 7 pounds in 7 days, etc are actually also claiming to detoxify the body. It’s a legitimate idea. But you have to watch out for imitators. Basic detoxifying ingredients are actually relatively cheap. But most will spend even less just using a blend of diuretics that promote temporary weight loss and a number of serious side effects. However, should you find a good detox, and there are some that also use extra ingredients to improve your experience, you will be able to improve energy, skin, get rid of pounds of toxic buildup, flatten the stomach, and achieve various other benefits while of course losing weight fast.
2. Exercise for at least 1 hour per day-yes unfortunately you do have to exercise to lose weight. Exercising for at least 1 hour per day has actually recently been studied and shown to promote weight loss. The idea that you get the greatest benefits during the first 30 minutes has been disproven. If you only exercise for that period of time, you are not actually doing enough to burn fat. If you need to, start out slow running for short periods of time and first and then walking for the rest of the hour at a more comfortable pace.
3. Never cut out an entire food group-unless of course you count candy as a major food group. Candy is not a food group. However, carbs, proteins, fruits, vegetables, and otherwise are. All of these basic food groups fulfill a purpose, and cutting any of them out is not only unhealthy, it is actually impossible to maintain in the future. To many, the low carb diet was appealing because you could eat as much fat and otherwise as you wanted. But it has been shown of course to cause major heart troubles, and when they realized they couldn’t eat things like pizza, many dropped out.
4. Use a good diet pill-It’s always nice to consider your personal needs. I would suggest staying away from most caffeine based diet pills. Frankly speaking, while strait caffeine works for a short amount of time, it is short and it causes side effects. There are other forms of caffeine like green tea that are more helpful and longer lasting. The fact is that most caffeine based diet pills don’t bother using the right amounts anyway. But some are more sensitive to caffeine than others. You should also consider looking for patented ingredients as well as clinically proven ingredients specifically in the clinically proven amounts.
5. Look out for extreme claims and those that even imply “hardcore” or dangerous side effects-I throw this in, because if you’re sick, if you’re throwing up, if you are overhyped and can’t sleep, you ultimately speaking aren’t going to lose weight, and it’s going to be a miserable experience. Generally speaking, diet pills that do this do not actually promote weight loss, and what’s worse, they do use ingredients like yohimbine that are not related to weight loss. But they promote side effects sometimes as serious as heart attack, stroke, renal failure, etc.
6. Lift weights-Lifting weights is absolutely essential to losing weight fast! Wow, and most people just think of it as bulking up. If you build muscle, muscle takes up less room per pound giving you a more toned look instead of a flabby look. It can be lean muscle, not being bulky at all, and muscle naturally increases your metabolism. So ultimately speaking, you lose more weight and keep it off while looking better.
7. Use protein shakes-Growing up, I was always under the false impression that only bodybuilders and the like drank protein shakes. Everyone, especially those who want to lose weight, should drink protein shakes. While it has been largely publicized to build muscle faster, studies have actually shown that those who use protein shakes on a regular basis lose weight significantly faster than those who do not.
8. Cut out soda-have you ever heard of people who drop soda and lose 10 pounds? It’s not uncommon at all. Soda is high in sugars of course, and if you get diet, you are actually getting even more harmful sugar alternatives that are in some cases said to cause cancer. While the cancer bit may well be a bit extreme, the fact that these alternatives cause obesity is not. In addition, it has been shown to actually decrease the body’s natural ability to run or otherwise exercise for longer periods of time without experiencing fatigue or otherwise. So all around, it’s a good thing.
9. Eat breakfast-eating breakfasts starts out your metabolism and gets your day going. If you eat the right breakfast, one filled with protein and otherwise, it will actually keep you full for longer while getting your metabolism started so that you burn more calories throughout the day, eat less, and lose more weight.
10. Drink plenty of water-they say that most of the time when you think you are hungry, you are actually thirsty. So if you are wondering how to lose weight fast, this may well be the cheapest way. The idea may or may not be true. But science has shown that water works as a natural appetite suppressant. You should be getting 8 glasses a day minimum. But most people are chronically dehydrated. So hence, the logic follows. This being said, were you to drink 8oz of water before each meal, that would dramatically decrease appetite and otherwise help you to lose weight faster and in a healthier manner.